Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ouija Board and Deceased Grandmother

So it's August 11, 2009 at 1:24 AM. After hearing of a Ouija board story earlier today, my friend Summer and I decided to bring out my board and "connect to the spirits." We began playing by knocking on the board asking if any spirits were present. Shortly after, it replied with a yes.

Before we began playing, we researched a proper opening and closing of the talking board. It mentioned that the board would have to warm up. And it did. We started by asking simple yes or no questions to 'warm up.' We then asked how many spirits were present. Our questions were loud and clear, making sure they could understand us. The response was 6 spirits, one of which was an evil spirit. We first spoke with Xavier. To me, he was a very calm and comforting spirit. Next was C.W. After speaking with him, we continued back with Xavier.The other spirits names were Ted, Gef, Ed, and Pice.

As we progressed, we agreed that the board was clearly warmed up considering the pointer was moving rather quickly. Summer asked if there were any messages for her. YES. The message started with SAD.We asked if it involved people. NO. pets? NO. We then asked if it was a serious matter? NO. So we moved on. I asked a similar question. Is there any messages for me? Yes. The next question is a question we failed to mention for Summer's turn. Who is it from? It responded with Judy. Judy happened to be my Grandmother who passed away in November. My eyes started to water. We continued asking what the message was. A bunch of random letters came up. I asked, "what does that mean?" The reply was LOVE YOU.

After this, we brought the pointer to GOOD BYE and ended the game. It was very upsetting and scary. However, I was glad it happened and hoped it was really her.

Written by Danielle M., Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

3 comments:

  1. I have tried to play the ouija board and nothing ever happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to languange arabic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't try it,Ali... I gueSs demons are afraid of us! (lol!) Know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete