Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shadow Ghost Attack

This happened a couple weeks after I moved into a new house. My parents room is across from min so you would usually feel a little safer. My brothers room is also only around 15 ft away but he usually sleeps in the living room, next to my room.

So I was also sleeping in the living room that night, but woke up around midnight. My brother was watching a show that I couldn't fall asleep to, so I went into my room. (take note it takes my around an hour to fall asleep, so this wasn't my imagination.)

All of a sudden I hear a man's voice, but ignored it cause I'm used to these type of things. I opened my eyes and there was a shadow type thing walking around my room. I still wasn't very scared because like I said this is actually normal for me to have encounters like these. So I was thinking it doesn't look like he will hurt me, but then he walked over to me.

I was like "ok what does he want?" He reached out his hands and started chocking me. I couldn't breath, and was paralyzed. I still didn't have that much fear but there was a little, because I get attacked often. (I don't know why.) He said something to me than disappeared. I think he said something about my hair. I was only in my room for 5 minuets because I went back to the living room. No one in my family believes me though.

I got rid of the ghost because I know how to.

Written by Dionna, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment