Friday, August 21, 2009

The White Ghost Lady

This is my ghost story. I used to live in an old house built in the 1800's back in the civil war! I thought the house was a beautiful house, that me and my family would feel cozy in. I was wrong! Since I was only eight at the time, I loved hearing ghost stories. There was one about my house. I thought it was a bunch of baloney just to scare me. It wasn't! It was true! The story went like this...

Back in the civil war, there was a lady, named Evelen Taylor. She lived in my house because there was a very slim chance of the enemies coming this far out in the country. The house was in the middle of a plantation. So Evelen thought no one would bother her. She was wrong!The enemies raided Evelens house one night. Evelen heard all the commotion and went downstairs. Then one man grabbed her and pulled a knife to her throat and cut her head off. Rumors say she wants revenge. She walks every night the halls of my house looking for enemies. I refused to believe the stories... until one night. I got up to get a glass of water, while I was walking back towards  my room, I saw a white, pale, figure walking up and down that hall. I ran past it screaming. I awoke my parents, who thought a burglar was in the house. I was crying and screaming and fighting. I told them the whole story. I told them I wanted to move. I wanted to move far away from that house. They were worried about me so we packed up our stuff and left. I went back to that house after I turned 20, I could swear I saw a face of a white ghost lady staring out the window.

Sent in by Savannah, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment