Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Visit to Haunted Port Arthur

My wife and I were in Port Arthur around 2003. We were standing outside the Caretakers Cottage on the nightly ghost tour when I observed the room to the right of the front door illuminate as though someone had taken a photo inside. Upon entering the house I noted there was no other people in the house already, (I assumed there was a group in front of us) and going into the room to the right as you enter the front a light went off like a FLASH once again. We were the first too enter the room and it flashed inside as we crossed inside the doorframe.

The girl running the tour did her presentation and then we went to move on, I was puzzled so I waited until everyone had moved out and asked her what was with the strobe in the room, she was puzzled. I explained to her about the flash as I entered the room, my wife came back inside to find me as she had left the room and I asked her if she saw any strange light in the room, she said she saw a strobe light go off even though she did not here me talking about it.

The tour guide asked a few people if they saw any lights and about 1/2 the group saw lights either from the front or from inside and some saw both.

I am far from a religious person, and pretty skeptical about most things, but I saw this with my own eyes. The tour guide had us fill in a form as we left that asked specific questions regarding the experience.

Written by Jason Perth, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment