Saturday, August 15, 2009

Caring Personal Family Ghostly Nurse

Our family has lived in this home for generations. My family of 5 children my husband and myself are now living here. For years we have heard the stories of two separate events. One is the little boy who hides in our upstairs closet. He likes to come out every once in a while and play with objects outside our bedrooms at night. Another is of Nurse that is what we have called her for years. She comes out mostly when we are sick. It is rather spooky but at the same time no one has ever complained of any harm being done by her. In a very professional way, (this I do know by personal experience). She will suddenly appear by our beds. She leans over and you can almost feel her hand touching our foreheads. Sometimes she smiles. Sometimes she shakes her head.

When I was a little girl I was very sick and she cam into my room and sat by me on the bed. I felt comforted by her. She did not stay long but my fever broke not to long after. Until this day I thank Nurse for her comfort and help. My children have also had experiences with nurse and tell me that she checks in on them during the night. They say that it the have had a nightmare. They also are starting to see her at times when they are feeling unwell. My daughter said she new she was going to start feeling better soon because nurse smiled at her. We all love nurse. We feel she is here to look over our family and we will always feel safe with both the mischief maker little boy and our very own Nurse. Who both is considered part of our family.

Written by April from Idaho, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this story! This is one haunting I would welcome. How wonderful to have a ghost like Nurse! Yes, I really enjoyed your story very much!

    ReplyDelete