Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shadows and the Voice

I've lived in my house for about 9 months now, and everything seemed normal until about two weeks ago when I started hearing voices and seeing dark figures dart past me. This isn't the first time I've had an experience with the paranormal. It started after one day when I was going to meet my friend by her locker [in the basement of my school] when there was this little silhouette of a what looked like a kitten. I wasn't alone in the hallway, but I was the only one to see the figure. So, like in every scary movie that involves ghost, I walked towards it, curious. When I finally reached where it was, it was gone, I kept my eyes only on that small figure, but it slowly moved towards the wall.

That day when I got home, I was alone, and I was about to turn on the TV when I heard 'Don't'. At first I just thought it was my imagination, but then I went for the remote again and I heard the voice again, only a little louder. I left the TV alone and decided to go for a walk. And now, I'll hear the voice, only it'll be muffled sometimes and recently I've seen dark figures, and shadows dart across the wall ever now and then.

My mom thinks that I should return to a therapist and that I should be put back on my meds [which I've been off of for almost a year [in June it'll be year]. I'm not going to deny that it could be my mind, but it would see these kind of things like a year ago.

Written by Alyssa, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment