Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little Boys Spirit

Hello my name is Miriam live in Houston, Texas have been living with my parents my for the past 20 years. I gotta say that almost eight years ago I saw a little boy in the living room sitting on the sofa, then I turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes, so when I looked back that little boy, he looked like he was three or four years, jumped from the sofa and took off running and disappeared by the door. Back then a lot of weird things would happen in the house. The TV in the living room would always turn on in the middle of the night, with the volume all the way up, and so did the radio but not as often as the TV, so we would disconnect them the night before. You could hear someone running from the living room to the kitchen, it was on for like weeks straight, then we blessed the house and it stopped.

Now again, eight years later the noises are starting again, but the TV hassn't been turning by itself like it used to. My brother started taking pictures last night all over the house with the lights off. Out of 40 pictures, six came out with like white lines, smoke in the air, and two pictures with orbs floating in the air. The main one had a little boy in the living room near the sofa. You can see him really clearly, it looks like he is playing with something, and looking right at the camera. Its freaking crazy!

So now my questing is could that be the little boy I saw eight years ago? How could I communicate with him? I want to know if I can help him  to rest his soul? Is he there for a reason? I have so many questions I need some help. I would appreciate you comments and help.

Written by Miriam, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

1 comment:

  1. Well, DO NOT CONTACT HIM WITH A OUIJA BOARD! That will make things worse, is there anyway that you can post the pics here, I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete