Saturday, August 8, 2009

Strange Happenings

One day my mum was downstairs and she told me what had just happened to her. She had a tissue and she put it on the chair and watched her movie. When she reached back to get it it was gone. She checked the bin and all around the sofa but it wasn't there. So she got another one and the same thing happened. When she got her third tissue and she went to the toilet she didn't leave it incase it went missing again so she took it But when she got back she needed to top up her wine glass so she put her tissue down. When she got back it was gone! After hearing this I was freaked out but I went to sleep anyway. In the middle of the night I was awoken by someone tapping my leg. No one was there. I checked my sister but she was still asleep. It was so weird. Then when me and my friend were in my brothers bedroom the computer switched itself on when no one was near it. At about midnight we went back in to get out water and the computer was fully logged on.

A few nights later I was in bed and my door began to creak open. I got so scared but I figured it was just my window making it open like it usually does. I shut the window and slammed my door shut. A couple of minutes later my sister said my name and then asked why I didn't close the door. I told her I did and she pointed to it. It was lying half open! Yesterday I was sleeping over at my friends house and we slept on top of our covers but when we woke up the covers were over us as if someone had tucked us in. Then we lay talking that morning and suddenly we heard a shuffling noise. We both froze and it grew louder and closer as if someone was dragging their feet towards us.

Right now we are sitting typing this very freaked out! Who knows what else will happen.

Written by Shannon, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment