Sunday, August 9, 2009

Loud Breathing Ghost

The first time I heard the loud breathing ghost was, when I was 11 years old in my old bedroom. My lights were on and I heard loud breathing. I knew it was not me cause I was holding my breath. A few weeks later when I was in bed I heard it again, but I went to sleep and that was the last time I heard when I was 11.

A few years later, I was 15 years old, my parents made me move to another room in house and I heard it again, but still I went to sleep. Then a few years later I met a strange guy at the shopping center. He looked at me and asked me if I had any pain on my cheek, cause he saw a blue glow on my cheek. When I told him, "No," the pain suddenly came on my cheek. Then he sat down beside me and told me about this ghost that breaths loud. I sat there in shock, cause I had the same problem. I asked him if he still hears that loud breathing ghost. He said, "No." I asked him what he did. He told me when I hear it again tell that ghost to, "Go away and leave me alone," and he stood up and left me.

Then when I was 20 years old, I woke up from my sleep and heard the loud breathing ghost again in my bedroom. This time I remembered what the strange guy told me to do. I sat up on my bed in the dark and said out loud, "Go away and leave me alone," as I finished saying it my bedroom was quiet again. I'm now 27 and I haven't heard from it again.

Sent in by Akara, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment