Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shadow Ghost in the Black Out

Hi, my name is Elizabeth I am 14 and this is my ghost story. Well it was on a stormy day and we had a black out, it was me, my sister Ashley (the oldest), my sister Mackenzie (3rd youngest), and my other little sis. During the black out everyone gathered downstairs in the dining room to play cards or something and my mom sent me to look for some candles and flashlights to use until the power came back on. So I went upstairs, into the closet, grabbed the stuff and came back down.

We played cards for a while until about 9:00 or 9:30, and we started setting up beds in the dining room so everyone was together. Before everyone went to bed we got a call saying that the power wasn't going to turn on until 10:00 pm. So then everyone got into bed and fell asleep. But for some reason I couldn't sleep. I felt uncomfortable, like someone was watching me. So I looked around and in the living room I had seen some kind of figure. It was in a human shaped form and it was pitch black everywhere on its body, almost like a shadow. It was slowly rising from behind the couch. I know exactly what I had seen, after a bit of studying of course.

I found out the ghost I had seen was something called a shadow ghost, but it wasn't my only encounter we had more than one in this house any way. In others I wouldd say I had more encounters in some of my older houses I've lived in. So I'm kind of used to seeing these kind of things.

Written by Elizabeth Cain, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment