Monday, August 3, 2009

Strange Creatures Vampire or Lycan?

I was between the age of eight and 10 when this story occurred, I am now 22. This is not a ghost story but is among the sorts.

I was asleep in my bed, which was positioned right under my window, I woke from what sounded to be a pebble hitting the window. When I woke up, I glanced up to see two male figures laughing, they had a human body, very tall, but the faces... hard to explain it was like a wolf, but had no hair.

When I saw these figures I froze with terror, paralyzed, and confused. I got up my courage and ran to my grandma's room (you know how kids think there safe with a grown up). I managed to go back to sleep. When I woke in the morning that was the first thing on my mind... wondering if it was real or a dream. When I woke I found myself in my grandmas room. I tried to convince myself it was a dream, but how did I end up in her room?

As years pass by I can still remember the occurrence as if it happened yesterday, can a dream be that powerful? maybe, but I believe this really happened. the thing that gets me is why were they there looking at me, and laughing? Anyone have any insight, or similar occurrence? Please let me know.

Written by Krista, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment