Thursday, August 13, 2009

Native American Woman and Child

A few hundred years ago, a Native American woman and her child, Cotta, were running away from a bad person. I can't exactly remember what his name was. Well, the woman was running and she was surrounded by bad people. She threw her baby in the bushes and then she got shot. That ground became my street. Now on a full moon you can hear her yelling for her child.

I was in my mom's car once and saw a faint blurry figure. As we got closer she was more faint and more blurry. By the time we got to my driveway she was gone. I had trouble sleeping that night. I heard a woman yelling "Cotta, Cotta! Where are you!" To this day, I have trouble sleeping on full moons.

Once I went outside to get my mom something, it was about 9:00 pm in October, and she came up to me and asked me if I've seen Cotta. I said no. I found out her name is Pony. If you're really lucky, before you see her you can see Cotta. Really creepy. Once I said yes and she said where? Then she disappeared.

Written by Appolot, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment