Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sleep Paralysis and the Old Hag?

When I was about 10 or so I lived at my grandpa and grandmas house for a while. My brother and I were in my room asleep one night, when something woke me up. It was really freezing in my room.

When I had opened my eyes I saw this old lady sitting on the edge of my bed by my brother. She was wearing a black dress with white buttons and edging on it and she had white curly hair, maybe about shoulder length. She was just sitting there and like singing softly what sounded like a lullaby and she was stroking my brothers head and running her fingers through his hair and looking down at him. Then she looked at me and stopped singing and stopped stroking my brother. She was just staring at me and at this point I was very scared and my heart was pounding.

I closed my eyes real tight and then after like maybe 10 seconds I opened them and saw that she was standing by the other side of my bed by me. She took my blanket off me and my brother and threw it on the floor. She then just stood by my door and was staring and staring at me. I was really creeped out. I couldn't move or do anything, and when I tried to scream for my grandparents I couldn't even open my mouth.

I closed my eyes again and while they were closed I heard her moving around and all that and walking then I heard her talking. I couldn't make out what she was saying because I was just too freaked out. That room used to be my uncles when he was younger and lived with his parents and I had asked him the next day if he had ever seen an old lady or anything else scary and he said no that nothing ever happened.

What do you think?

Written by Yasmin, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. This was very interesting to me because I am always fascinated in stories regarding sleep paralysis. There are some who believe Sleep Paralysis is a normal function of the body while there are others who think it something spiritual or even paranormal. I am curious to know whether you have heard of "The Old Hag" before you experienced this.

    ReplyDelete