Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Strange Man on the Hill

One day at my house and I was walking around my house. I looked up the hill that led out of our neighborhood. I looked up there because I was expecting company. Then I went back to walking around. I walked for about an hour only to have a feeling that someone or something was watching me. I was overcome with fear and I ran very quickly and I looked out the window. I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was a shadow. I dashed outside and at the top of the hill was a man. He was all bloody and he was limping from a crashed truck.

I ran inside and yelled for my mom. She was in the shower though. I looked out the window and I felt a pain in my back. I looked at it and sure enough it was a big scar. I screamed but my mom didn't hear me. So I looked outside and then I saw a shadow dash across the pavement. I ran back outside and the man was gone and so was the shadow.

My mom came down from the shower so I told her to look at my back and to my surprise the scar was gone. Ever since that day I have never ever looked up that hill again. Every once and a while I get a scratch on my back and see the shadow roaming on my pavement.

Written by Trey Lark, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment