Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The White Man

One night me and my little brother where sitting in our bed room, when we heard a noise coming from our back garden so we looked  out of our bed room window when we both saw a white man (all in white even his skin). It ran though our garden, I ran down the stairs to let the figure in but when I got down there no one was there, I went back to tell my brother no one was there.

A couple of years later me and my friend went over there Gramer field no one was in there just me and her we were just talking and looking for golf ball. I saw a golf ball so we both ran over to get it when it disappeared right in front of our eyes we both were very scare at that moment. We went and sat back down when we both saw a white figure come into the Gramer field, we thought it was one of our mates but it wasn't, that's when I told her about the White man I had seen two years ago.

We ran behind a forest when a dog came running out of no where its came straight to me (my friend hates dogs) it had a collar on I try to look at that's when it ran off and we never saw it again. Lucky that night my friend was staying over we slept down stairs that's when things started to happen. We heard noise coming from my back garden the White Man walked passed the door making the handle move. We never slept that night. Luckily I have never seen it again!

Written by Chloe Temple, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment