Monday, August 10, 2009

Ghost in My High School

This all happened about four years ago. In high school I was a member of the Tech Crew for the school plays. One night we were staying late, it was around seven or eight, which wasn’t uncommon since we were close to the show dates. The TD needed to speak with our director but couldn’t find her, so I volunteered to check her classroom.

I’m walking through the school, which was a little creepy since most of the lights in the hallways were off and the classrooms were all dark. I’m walking when out of the corner of my eye I see something through the window on the door to one of the classrooms. I stop and look and there’s this girl, silvery white and transparent, sitting in one of the desks, head down, looking like she was taking notes in class. For a second or two I stood there when she looked up, right at me, and disappeared. Needless to say I ran back to the auditorium as fast as I could.

I’m a strong believer in the paranormal and I’ve read that sometimes people feel threatened or feel a sense of evil when they encounter a ghost but I felt nothing like that. I’ve had classes in that room since then but I never saw the girl again.

Also, I don’t know if this matters, but I went to a Catholic high school. So you can interpret that however you wish.

Written by "M7", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

1 comment:

  1. There have been two confirmed deaths in my high school, and i knew one of them. Back when i went there, in 8th grade (about 8 years ago) i was in a classroom and on more than one occation, i would see a young man around my then age. It was so specific that i saw him wearing an ROTC uniform.

    The next year i was in the audio visual class (i know, i'm a nerd) and one thing we would do for extra credit was to film any sports games or plays that would be happening after school. One of these times, me and a friend were shooting a play and we stayed and filmed everybody leave, even the director and actors had left while we were still there. Once everyone was gone, me and my friend actually stayed there and screwed around with the props and such.

    After a while we decided to pack up. He got the cameras packed up and left to bring them back to the storage room while i stayed to fold up tripods and roll up wires. A couple seconds after he had left, the lights went out. It was pitch black and i started hearing someone walk around near the stage (which is on the opposite side of the room of the door my friend walked through). The walking got faster and came right at me down the center aisle! Then the lights turned on and my friend was at the door asking whats taking me so long.

    I know it wasn't my friend since he had brought the cameras back to the storage room, which is on the other side of the school and he just didn't have enough time to run to the storage room and back. The skeptic in me says that i was just hearing things, my mind overreacting because of the dark but it was creepy.

    ReplyDelete