Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Haunted Theater

My High School had a theater that we had bought from a company and used for various recitals and performances. If you ask around enough, people will tell you about their encounters.

The girl's bathroom is haunted, no questions asked. I had this encounter in my Freshman year. I was in that bathroom because we were trying on our dresses in the green room, and I was the only one in there. The doors are very old and heavy, so you can hear when they are opened or closed. As I said before, I was alone in there, and as I was leaving the stall, the room got freezing cold, and someone walked past me. Two large male dress shoes passed in front of my stall silently, but as they were directly in front of me, they turned in my direction and disappeared into thin air.

My sister Tyfan was in there with one of her friends later, and the lights (which can only be turned off from inside a locked box at the far end of the bathroom) went completely out, and the door locked them in.

Inside my sophomore yearbook, there is a picture of a man walking across the stage in front of the Women's Choir at our annual Veteran's Show. I was there, and no one was onstage but the choir, the director, and a few techies backstage. No one could explain the man in the photograph.

Two of my friends were in the bathroom, when the room filled up with a completely acrid stench. They looked around to see what the cause was, and they saw a rotting corpse hanging from the lights, that disappeared seconds after they looked up.

We believe that all of the cases involve the same man, who possibly died on the grounds the theater was built on, but we cannot be certain who he is, because there are no records surviving from that area past 1940.

I swear that all of these are true!

Written by Ashleu, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment