Monday, August 3, 2009

Old Ghost Warning?

This happened in 1993 when I was pregnant with my son. I was in my bedroom sleeping and I felt someone shaking me to wake up. At the time my cousin was staying over because my mother was out of town on business. Anyway, so I was being shaken awake so I said, "Ann stop," which is my cousin. I got no answer and the shaking continued so I turned over then opened my eyes and I saw this woman standing over me. She had on an old sweater, something that would have been worn in the early 1900's.

I screamed and went running out the room then I stopped at my room door to see if I was dreaming and when I did the woman started coming towards me with her arms reaching out to me. I really started running and I ran to my cousins room door which happened to be closed and locked so I started banging at the door screaming and crying for her to open up. At this time I was just totally terrified so she woke up and opened the door and when she did I jumped in her bed and put my head under the covers. When I did that the phone in my bedroom rung 20 times. I called everyone I knew the next day and no one I knew had called.

About one week later my brother was killed. Sometimes I wonder if this woman was giving me some kind of warning.

Written by Charlotte, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment