Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mysterious Black Mass in My Room

Ok in the summer of 2008 it was about 2 in the morning and I was asleep and I heard a loud noise in the corner of my bedroom. Now I live in complex apartments so one of the apartments patio lights were on and it shines through my window and shines on the corner of the wall... so as I woke up I didn't see the light shining on the wall so I just thought that it was broken (we don't have any control if we want them on or not they just come on at night like street lights).

So I didn't think much of it until I peek out the window and see that it is still on. I look at the corner of my room and I see what looked like a 6 foot face-less black shadow standing there and it seemed like it was staring at me. I was frozen with fear and shock and it didn't move or say a word, then all of a sudden it started to move very slowly towards me almost like it was floating towards me and it stopped at the end of my bed and I finally snapped out of it and reached to turn my light on and it was like just before I could touch the light switch it was gone. I haven't seen it since and I still don't know what it was or what it wanted. I was 15 I'm 16 now it really freaked me out I couldn't go back to sleep until it was light outside.

Written by Kiara Johnson, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment