Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Hooded Figure in The Woods

My Only True Paranormal Experience

The tale I am about to tell is honest to god, the one thing I would never kid around about or lie to anyone about. It gives me chills just telling people about it as if I am not supposed to tell people about it but I will anyway. Here goes.

Me and my older sister used to go for long walks in the forest behind our old house (Old funeral home I just recently found out) but anyway we were walking and my sister came to a complete stop and pointed up ahead, I saw then what will haunt me for the rest of my days. Wow guys I am getting chills right now just typing this up but what we both saw was a figure dressed in what appeared to be rags and it had a hood and no face as it hovered above the ground with its hands clasped together. It was the most horrifying site I have seen in my life. We couldn't move at first, it could have been the fear we were in and the complete shock but when we were mobile again you can bet your bottom dollar me and my sister high tailed it out of there pronto!

The next time we summoned up the courage to take another walk there I brought my little cross with me to protect me as I believe in that kind of protection as I believe I have a guardian angel which I may discuss in another story. But Anyway I am wondering Can anyone identify what I saw by the description? I mean it was seen by both of us and I was wondering if anyone else has seen something similar?

Written by James, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment