Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ghost in My Bedroom

Since my Mom passed March 9th of this year there have been visitors show up in my bedroom at night.  I am very serious and very curious - I wonder if my Mom’s spirit came to visit and left the door open?

I woke one night thinking my son was next to my side of the bed so I turned to lay on my back discovering it was not my son, it was a young man approximately in his late 20’s.  He had a watermelon colored shirt and jeans and I think, short, spiked blonde hair.  He was starring down at me, his left knee resting on the bed and right foot on the floor.  I starred at him for what seemed like minutes, he didn’t move a muscle so I finally said, “WHAT?”.  He stood there starring; I could not detect a clear facial structure but it appeared there was simply a ‘blank’ stare.  Probably a second or two more I said, “Michael!’, (my husband) - at that moment the ‘man’ faded away towards my right across the bed as Michael was answering, “What?”; at that point I simply responded, ‘Nothing.’  Turned over and eventually went back to sleep.

The next morning I told Michael of my experience; he just responded, “That’s really strange’.  Three nights later Michael had a very similar ‘viewing’.  He saw a figure continuously tossing a baseball into his glove and another figure laying on the top of our foot wide ‘boxed’ headboard peering down at me.  The last viewing was two nights ago.  Michael said there was a short guy walking up and down by the foot of the bed seemingly to taunt him.  He said he got up and tried to grab the ‘guy’ and ‘he’ disappeared and when he turned around there were two more figures that quickly disappeared.

I have been ‘dwelling’ on this a bit more than I choose to and this is my reason for ‘putting it out there’ because I am very curious if anyone has had any similar experiences. Michael and I have had many strange experiences such as the bed shimmering and reaching back behind our heads to grab what we thought was our cat walking across our pillows but nothing was there.

Written by Debbie Wilemon, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment