Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Thing in My Room

Hello there my name is Sarah and I'm ten years old. This isn't a very exciting story but It's true.

I was in my bed at around 7:30 because I can get read for school quickly and only need an hour to get ready. I'm not really a morning person. I was lying in bed thinking about stuff when I heard footsteps running up the hallway. I thought It would probably be my older brother running in to say BOO! or something like that to annoy me. I pretended to be asleep and heard them run into my room and right next to my bed and suddenly I heard a sound like a balloon popping right in front of my face. I actually felt the wind on my cheeks. I sat up in bed without meaning to and realized I was shaking really hare but I wasn't scared or cold. I'm not sure why I wasn't scared. I just lied back down in bed.

Later in the day I realized some of this stuff. I had been sleeping with the door shut and I hadn't heard it open even though it makes really loud noises when it opens. My brother was in bed sound asleep.

I really hope you'll believe this because it is true. I can tell when I'm dreaming so don't think it was my imagination.

Written by Sarah, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment