Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad Feelings

I'm not sure if I can call this a ghost story. I am 18 at the moment. I have an extremely good memory, I can remember things from my toddler years like it was yesterday. I think that I attract things, it seems that I am always getting bad feelings and my mind plays tricks on me. Even when I'm not alone I feel like I'm being followed, and not by a real person. I cant go outside of my house at night because when I do I get a panicked feeling like its coming closer, and fast. What ever it is cant be good because all the feelings that I get scare me to the point that I need to do something about it.

I know my house is not haunted, it was a new house when my parents got it. But laying in my bed at night if I get scared for no reason. Its not like I'm scared of someone trying to hurt me, I can protect myself. But I'm not sure how to protect myself from the unknown. I feel like something is with me. Multiple times I have been in my room and glance at the door and it looks like the door knob is being turned but it isn't. I cant sleep in a room with a doorway with no door or an open door because I will eventually see a hand or something coming out of the darkness, sounds stupid I know but its all in my mind and it freaks me out.

I have nightmares almost every night, and I could write books on how vivid and detailed they are. I often wake up feeling out of breath , crying, shaking. A few times I have experienced sleep paralysis.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this, its just that I want to know if this is all in my head or if there is something wrong.

Written by Jessica, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment