Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Imaginary Friend Who Hurt Me

When I was about two to nine I had a friend. His name was Ronny. At first he was nice for about a year or so. But after that he started to hurt me. I woke up screaming and crying. I could feel hands around my neck and fire everywhere!

Ronny never left my side. He went to school with me. He ate with me. He went to the store with me. He would tell me what to do and if I didn't do it he would hurt me. Every time I tried to tell myself that Ronny was gone he would get mad at me and push me.

After I turned 10 I pushed Ronny away from me with the help of my best friend. But every now and then he comes back. He once set my kitchen on fire and he likes to choke me and physically and mentally hurt me.

He's no friend, he's my enemy.

Written by "vally wally", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment