Sunday, August 30, 2009

Old Man Who Lived in My House

OK I'm 11 but when this happened I was like 9 or 10. There was an old man who lived in our old house and I know this because my mom can see the paranormal. Well one night when I was asleep my mom was the only one awake and she heard someone walking. She walked to the top of the steps and said show yourself and she saw the old man, the old man touched and it showed the devils head in her hand where he touched her then he pushed her down the steps and the next morning she was awake at the bottom of the steps with a  piece of wood stuck in her head she finally got it out.

A few nights later my cousin spent the night and she was the same age as me and she was asleep but I could not sleep because I felt a cold wind on me (and it was in the summer time and we always turn our air off when we go to sleep) well I looked at the wall and I saw a figure of an old man. I thought it was a shadow of one of my toys so I turned on my light moved all my toys shut my curtain, turned off the light and then I still saw the shadow as if the sun was up and someone was standing there.

This happened to my cousin she spent the night at my house (I was not there) and that night she went to sleep and then the next morning I got there and we were talking and she said that it felt as if someone was sitting on her covers and she said she could not pull them up. That's my story, I'm not lying either 

Written by Courtney, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment