Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ghost Demon or Spirit?

Ok, this might not sound true to most viewers but I can tell you this is truly true. Anyway I was at my cousins house just goofing around when I had an idea, by the way I am Bailey, my cousins, Angel, Harley ,and their mom Debbie. This was the idea to summon the ghost in their house! Well anyway we started the game in their other empty room cause there were sightings of a ghost being there. So when we started playing the game we used candles and a thing to talk to the ghost, well after we did that we started. I asked the ghost what was its name and how old it was? It said its name was Tommy and he was seven years old. We were all shocked at the cup moving but then out of no where Tommy said, GET OUT YOURE NOT WANTED HERE, GO HOME NOW ARE ELSE! Now we were scared out of our minds. But I seemed to deal with ghost, demons, spirits, all the time. They don't really scare me until Tommy threw something at me. Then I was scared.

Then after that we asked him what he was and he said he wasn't a ghost or spirit or demon so we were confused of what he was? Then all of a sudden lights went out, the candles were out we got scared and held each others hands and well we knew if you broke the circle then Tommy could get inside us and maybe hurt us. So we stayed still for a long period of time until the candles went on again which scared us more. We ended the game and  left the room for that whole night except me and Angel went back in there and slept in that room!  Also I am 12 years old and I love ghosts. My cousins, Angel 10, Harley 11. Count us brave for staying all that time!

I am in love with ghosts, demons, spirits, Anything you can think of that some people don't exist! I believe in anything that lives that did live are that never ever lived at all!

Written by Bailey Thomas, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment