Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tiklosh

I grew up in an old half tin/half brick house. South Africa is a multi racial country, with strong beliefs in every community.

One night, when I was five years old, I was asleep with my parents. I woke up around midnight with an uneasy feeling. I was drawn to a chest of drawers and next to it stood a small, little man, dressed in black, with a black long coat and black cap but with huge red eyes.

I woke up my parents who couldn't see anything although I kept pointing to him. He disappeared after my mum put on the lights.

Years later as an adult, my mum told methat the family that lived there before us, had a son around the same age as me, who saw the same thing I did.

Written by Lisa Gangabishun, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is strange, I wonder what it is, have you seen it since then?

    ReplyDelete