Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Phantom in My House

Hello readers, I live in Mold, UK. My home is very small, and quite crammed. My story really scared me, and it has changed the whole of my life. Let me tell you about it.

My mother and father went out one night for a drink at the pub down the road so I was left alone in the house. I sat down on the sofa and watched TV. About 5 minutes later, my front door mysteriously opened. "Mum?Dad? Is that you?" I said. The door slammed. I got up and went to see if it was my parents. No mother, no father. A black figure stood in front of me. It vanished. 'Its just my imagination' I thought so I sat back down in the living room. About 10 minutes later I heard a bang upstairs. I went to see, there stood the black figure standing there on my stairs. It vanished again. 'Its just my mind playing tricks on me' I thought. I phoned my mum, no answer on her mobile. I tried phoning my dad, but no answer on his mobile. I sat back down.

I heard the door open. "Mum, dad?" I said. I got up and there were my parents, safe and sound.& "Mum, next time, bring me with you!" I said. "Why?" said my mum. "Because, there's a phantom! a real phantom. I'll show you." So I went searching for the phantom, but no luck. "Its just your imagination" said my dad. That's my story and even still my parents wont believe me. Oh well. Keep your eyes peeled for anything and if you meet a ghost,witch,phantom, etc. show no fear.

Written by Amy, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment