Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Haunted Lives

We are the Cannon family and we live in a house that is haunted by some good and some bad spirits. We have one really mean spirit that likes to attack people that live and come in the house. Both my daughters have been attacked by this thing. My youngest was attacked twice and my oldest has been attacked several times now and the attacks range from scratches, bruises, pinching, words and symbols ,and burns. It is really scary for everyone in the house but I refuse to show it my fear. I get angry and I say a protection prayer every time it acts up and things quiet down for a few days and then it happens again.

Just recently a friend and her family came to visit and her and her husband and her oldest daughter was attacked by this. She got a big bruise that formed in the mid back area. Her husband got scratched very badly on his shoulder and arm area, and the daughter was also bruised on the back. So far it has not attacked my husband and I. We do see and hear voices or think we see people walking from one room to another we hear strange noises of someone walking down the hallway but no one there. Things fall from places sometimes that have been sitting there forever with no reason why it should have fallen. Things fly across my daughters bedroom like knives, lighters, cd's and things like that so we removed any sharp objects from her room.

Well that is all for my true haunting and for all you doubters out there if you don't believe in spirits one night at my house when the activity is high you should come and witness what we are going through then tell us you don't believe. Peace and Love, Cannon Family.

Written by Carrie Cannon, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. To me, it sounds like a poltergeist...and I happen to be of the opinion that not all poltergeist activity is due to the energy of a young girl going through adolescence. I am amazed that you are still living there...but I also understand to move out would give this presence authority over your lives. Thanks so much for the share on this!

    ReplyDelete