Monday, September 7, 2009

Watchers in the Woods

I live near a wooded area; my home is separated from the trees by two very large ponds. I have never liked the woods; whenever I get near them I become very uncomfortable, and have a very strong sense of being watched. In the summertime I often have to mow the grass between the woods and the ponds. I avoid doing this as long as I can because I am afraid of "The Watchers". Watchers are invisible beings who usually stay in the depths of the woods, but when they sense I am near they begin their approach. They do not walk... for lack of a better word, they "Blink", meaning... they disappear from one spot and re-appear in another spot within the same second. They are very tall, 14 to 16 feet tall, they are shrouded in long grey hooded robes. Their faces are ashy pale, and they watch people, particularly those who are super-sensitive, because they know they can affect them. Animals can see them, but pay them no heed as they are very accustomed to them and the Watchers are not in the least  interested in them.

Whenever I have to go near the woods, I quickly complete my tasks and leave, unless I sense them approaching, then I leave my task undone and quickly cross the  bridge back to the other side. The Watchers will not follow me across the water, because water will destroy them. Some people who have been lost in the woods, have been found dead, often due to severe heart attacks. I believe these people were scared to death by these creatures. I don't know why these creatures want to harm us, but I do know they feed on negative energy, such as fear. The only emotion they possess is hate, and with every person that dies at their hands they become more powerful. Perhaps some day they will become powerful enough to cross that water.

Written by Y Carney, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment