Friday, September 4, 2009

Possession at a Wedding in India

This story is absolutely true and this story still scares me because I witnessed an actual ghost. In India, my friend's uncle and another lady was getting married. Everyone was outside having a great time. Then my friend's mom went upstairs to get money to hand for the wedding. When she was upstairs, she heard loud continuously burping. She was really concerned because she has never heard anyone that will burp the way she did constantly.

Then my friend's mom called in people from the party to find out what is happening. When mainly everyone went upstairs, they saw my friend's grandma. I was right next to my friend speechless to see what I saw. All of a sudden, there was a spirit on top of my friend's grandma and everyone knew who the spirit was, it was my friend's grandma's sister. The spirit's eyes were closed and you can tell she was in pain due to all the moaning she was causing.

She soon was telling everyone why didn't they come to her cemetery once in a while because she loved some of the people in the party dearly. She wanted visits. After that, everyone was crying and I couldn't even talk and I was never ever as scared as I have just been. The spirit soon vanished. After that, I had no doubt that ghosts are real. Now I want to remind everyone that this story is truly real and everyone in the party remembers this story but never bothers to talk about it to scare children.

Written by Manjot Singh, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment