Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Dark Wraith

It all started when I was 11 years old we moved in to this house. When we moved in I started experiencing activities like: strange gurgling sounds, sounds like screams and whistling, and thumps and walking sounds. Once, on my graduation night when I was asleep, I felt something next to me on my bed and when I turned around I saw this face. It was nothing but a black circle with two dark circled eyes and a banana like mouth. I screamed when I saw this and ran outside where I thought I was safe and I slept in the car all night.

The next morning when I woke up I looked at my arms and legs and they were all scratched up. I was red all over, so when I took a shower it was all red. When my mother saw this she called a priest and she told what was happening. He said that he would be there as soon as he can. I was a little kid so I didn't know what this meant.

When he came they both held me to a chair while my mom talked to me, and was trying to help me understand why he was here, then he started praying and all of a sudden I started to feel scared and started kicking and screaming. My mom and the priest held me down harder and harder until I started trying to lash out at her then I screamed one last time and it was over. When they let me go I fell to the floor and cried. When I finally got up I felt a sense of peace in the air and that was the last time I experienced anything like that. It changed me forever.

Written by Brandi, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment