Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friendly Ghost?

I don't tell a lot of people about this, and sometimes I question whether this really happened. When We lived in Dover, Delaware, when I was very young, I'm now convinced my house was haunted. Not in an evil way though... First things that showed this I was too little to even remember. My mother said sometimes when I was playing and I would talk, but not to myself, I'd look ahead of me. She said she could never understand what I was saying because I was talking so quietly. Then sometimes I'd smile or laugh "At nothing". The first memory I have of these things were of a dark shadowy man wearing a hat coming into my room at night and talking to me. (My mother later told me that sometimes she would be awake at night and hear me talking in my room but when she came in no one was there but me) We'd talk for a very long time but suddenly he wouldn't be there and I couldn't remember anything we had talked about.

Also, I remember getting a nice, warm, watched feeling sometimes when I played in my room. Not a bad kind of watched, like the feeling you get when your mother is watching you play. My mom believes the man at night was just a dream... I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. These experiences started to fade and we moved out when I was 8 and I never had anything like that happen again.

Written by Joanna, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment