Monday, September 14, 2009

A Work of the Devil

This happened a few years before when I was young. It was late at night when it happened. My mom had already lost one child trying to have yet another kid eight years after having my sister. She tried but had lost it for working too hard. She was now pregnant again and was wishing not to have it. I hated the guy who she was having it with because he was a rat right off the street. He would have already been dead if it were not for us and he still didn't respect us because we are all women. My mom still found the guts to fall in love with him and bless him with a child.

That day I was mad because I felt the house breathing. I was running away and she had not cared and didn't even know I was gone til I came back. I got mad because the point she never noticed was because she was too busy with him. I took a shower that night and with all my anger I remembered when I was young how my grandma use to make spells to call our ancestors so with all my anger I called them back and asked them to find a way to get rid of him and his baby. Later that night I remembered that my aunt had told me that the only way you can kill someone is calling the devil for them but that if the person was a devils partner he would not take him. So I called the devil after my mom's boyfriend - they are not married yet. That same night the devil came I could feel it. I woke up but then the devil went from my room to my mom's where she was asleep with him. Then it came back it looked at me with anger and he wasn't carrying my mom's boyfriends soul but my baby brother. My mom's boyfriend is a work of a devil and he sill lives with us.

Written by Rosalina, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment