Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Air Care Haunted Laugh

This is a true story that happened at work  to my coworker and I. April 1996 at 2 in the afternoon at Richmond BC Canada inside the aircare station on top of the booth between lanes 3 and 4. At the time there were no customers and my coworker Glen Coneybear and I were talking to each other facing lane 4 booth from lane 3 20 feet from lane 4 booth when we heard a loud older female voice laugh in a typical witch laugh "ehhh heeheeheehee hee heee" from on top of the booth 15 feet off the ground with no ladder or any way to get up. The projection of the laugh we could hear exactly where it came from. We both looked at each other and said what was that? I ran around the booth from the right side always watching the spot where the laugh came from looking to see if someone was playing a joke on us [ventriloquism] nobody there. Lane 4 was closed and the other employees were in lanes 1 and 2 booths. I thought maybe a speaker but the lanes speaker system was in lanes 1 and 3 and 5 staggered. Anyway there was no way to explain it.

This facility is run by the provincial government of BC at the time through ebco-hamilton which had the contracts to test vehicle emissions in the greater Vancouver area and still do as far as I know. I stopped working there in 2002. This is true and unexplainable you had to be there to hear this maniacal laugh.

Written by Doug Komar, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment