Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Voice and the Black Mist

My name is Juan and I have experienced something I can not explain. I was hoping to tell my story here and maybe someone could give me answers to my questions. It happened at my job just last night. I am a team leader for Whataburger and never have I seen anything out of the ordinary happen to me. I was sitting in the office on the computer checking up on the labor percentage. Before I went into the office to get on the computer. One of my employees asked if he could go out to his car. While my employee was outside I heard a voice and my name being called out. It had said "Hey Juan". As soon as I heard that I went out of the office thinking it could have been my employee calling out for me. I was wrong turns out my employee was outside at the time I heard my name being called out. The reason why it could not have been anyone else is because we were the only two people working last night.

After hearing the voice I made my way outside to find my employee and I asked did you call for me he says no. So at that point me and my employee walked all around the store and nothing was found. Me and my employee wanted to check out our cameras we have in the store. We played the camera and I saw something it was a black mist. A dark looking figure was caught on the camera saying my name and around the store. I could see right through the figure it would be seen in one spot of the store then somewhere else and once I had a look at the tape I took another glance there was no mistaking something was there real and for some reason looking for me. Every time I would play the video back I heard "Hey Juan".

Written by Juan, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment