Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Horses Hooves and a Carriage

When I was about 6 years of age, my parents decided to go to Mexico to visit my grandparents. When we got there it was about 5 pm so my dad decided to buy beer and bring his cousins over. My mom and me were tired so we went to bed, the room where we slept was the farthest. The door had to have a bull lock or very heavy chains around it to keep it closed. After around 3 am my mom complained that she heard something in the kitchen. My dad heard it then I did, it sounded like pans being thrown on the floor, then we heard hoofs walking to our door. Since the door was only closed by the bull lock I saw a mist going in the room and it sounded like a bull was ready to attack. But in a few seconds it was gone.

My parents told my grandma since her room was the closest to the kitchen if she heard something throwing pans around she said no, my aunt also said no. My dad believed it was the calves or horses in the back that got loose and came inside the house but when we checked the next morning the calves, cows, and horses were all inside and there didn't seem to be a hole where one of them could escape. To me it was a weird experience.

The next day my cousin told me about an old carriage that you could hear in the night and that you could also hear horses hoofs. When I heard that I was too young to think it was a dead haunted carriage, I thought it was an old carriage that you could ride until my uncle told me that it crashed and ever since that day sometimes you could hear horses hoofs and a carriage.

Written by Krystal, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment