Friday, September 11, 2009

Unseen in the Basement

Well this goes back a few years. From the first moment I walked into my new house it felt creepy like and uneasy feeling. Me and my boyfriend just had our first baby. Anyway there were many occasions where we would hear somebody walking around in our basement making loud noises and just being a nuisance.

One evening we were in our living room and I heard footsteps, like some one wearing heavy boots, come out of the bedroom down there and it stopped at the stairs and I went to look at my boyfriend and he was already underneath the blankets telling me that he heard that too. Then the footsteps started up the stairs and then stopped at the front door then they started up to the top of the stairs. I hid under my blanket and I was so scared I couldn't scream or yell or even move. Then the footstep carried on through the kitchen and literally the back door opened as if someone was leaving. Then I jumped up and my boyfriend was like lets get out of here and we left.

We moved back many years later and we rarely hear noises or experience what we did back then. This is so true and tell me what you think of it.

Written by Shealah, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

1 comment:

  1. I believe it. I'm not sure exactly what it could have been or why it would no longer be there...but I have had too many experiences of my own not to believe this.

    I wonder sometimes about basements...so many homes that have been built are built over forgotten graves, not only of pioneer settlers, who often buried family members on the property, but of this country's original inhabitants, the Native Americans. Basements are underground...and I believe with all my heart that spirits reside there.

    ReplyDelete