Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Dark Angel

In my grandma's basement,one day me and my friend and cousin started to play with my Ouija board I got at Hastings. We were asking simple questions like; "How do you spell my name?" "When will the world end?" and never asked who it was yet. He said, "the world will end in 2012 or 2010." So we didn't know what to say. But then we asked, "how?" it said, "from fire." We were a little weirded out then so we finally came to the question of, "Who are you?" and he said, "the dark angel." We didn't know exactly who it was til my cousin got thinking and he said, "oh my god its the devil." So we threw the board across the floor and didn't ask it any questions for awhile. Then we went back to it and when we'd ask it questions it couldn't spell at all. We didn't know what to say so shocked in all we left it alone and I haven't been down there since.

If you know anything about demonology and stuff about the devil and evil spirits getting through a Ouija board please tell me.

Sent in by "crinis", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

1 comment:

  1. I know enough to tell you that you most likely contacted a neutral spirit of some sort; perhaps even an evil one not engaging you in its evil desires.

    The information I have come across in regards to Ouija Boards is this:

    -the board functions as a communication device for spirits in supposed "limbo", "purgatory", and/or "hell". Never have I encountered a situation involving a spirit from "heaven" communicating.

    -the personalities of these spirits usually tend to be on the side of the "Trickster".. They seem to enjoy scaring the hell out of people.

    -They have some reign over the psychic realm, and can easily influence thoughts, if you're open to them.

    -EVIL is the most common designation of the spirits one could contact through the board. In many cases, people have opened a window, so to speak, that allowed evil to pass through and infect their minds...and lives. Just take a look at some stories.

    -NEVER USE THAT THING AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete