Sunday, September 20, 2009

Haunted by an Evil Doll Spirit

I was eight when it all started. I was terrified by dolls, even my sister's American Girl doll gave me chills every time I saw it's evil smile. But that gave her a reason to put that stupid doll everywhere I was going. I would walk into the livingroom, and sit on it's head and jump up because I heard it say those horrible words, "Mama, feed me." I had nightmares just thinking about it!

Anyway one day our parents left me and my six year old sister (Anna) home with my Aunt Faith. I was sitting on the couch, when Anna ran in with that doll, and told me to move over so she could sit down. I remember ever single thing that happened that day even though I'm eleven and a half now. The doll literally spoke and said "So, isn't this a good show." And it wasn't even in that squeaky girly voice it would use all the time, it was a tough girl voice. I didn't think twice, and hit that doll halfway across the room. It jumped up and dove at my head, but my sister blocked it, and the doll pushed my sister into the counter, and Anna's head busted open. The doll ran outside, and I've never seen her again.

Anna told my parents what happened, but they think her head injury made her say that, and they didn't believe me either. So now I'm scared of everything.

Sent in by "hauntedbyevildollspirit", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

1 comment:

  1. thats creepy. did u ever get that weird feeling something was bad about it? or like umm u felt it wasnt normal way before it did that? if it helps i hear noises outside my door at night...hard to sleep..i dont like dolls. ive never liked dolls....and thats one of my reasons....theres actual a story about a little girl who hurt her doll and then the doll hurt her...its creepy...anywho...where do you think the doll went? do you think it will be back? i think you should talk to a demonologist...they can help...also clensing can help to...i keep salt with me.....it kinda helps make me feel safe...

    ReplyDelete