Sunday, September 13, 2009

Scary Night in Iowa

When I was sleeping in the basement of my aunts house I heard some creaking noises. Now I knew that there was a small party up stairs and they had been trying to scare me and my two friends. When we first heard it we were not scared because we knew it was the people up stairs trying to scare us. But then my friend who lives in this house (which makes her my cousin I think?) told me that it has been here for 77 years. You can kind of tell from the look of it. She said there was a huge fire and a small girl who was 9 died in the fire.

Then about three hours later, it was now about 9:00 pm, the adults took the party outside and no one was in the hoUse but us. Then we heard a little laugh come from the upper part of the house. We thought it was my younger cousin (who was 7) was trying to scare us. We told her to cut it out. Then the horrifying news came to us. She was sound asleep on the air mattress behind us. We traced the sound to the guest room. Which had been the ghost girls room. When we ran in my older cousin (who is twelve and was standing next to me) Fell out of no where! She claimed she had been kicked but most people may have not believed her. But with the sound of her voice I knew she had not been lying. About two seconds later I heard the same laughter. Then I ran outside and we stayed out there for the rest of the night.

This experience has kept us out of that basement for good. When we told the adults they did not believe us. This has been the most terrifying experience ever. I hope that you have enjoyed this terrifying ghost tale.
 
Written by Ariel, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment