Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Great-grandmothers Visit

I was 10 years old living in a rural town in Texas called Stephenville. I was about to get into the bath tub for school the next day when we got a knock on the door, it was the police telling my mother that my great-grandmother who had practically raised me had died. I had just seen her the day before and she was doing ok so I didn't believe my sister when she walked in to tell me my great-grandmother had died.

I took my bath and afterward my step-father took all of us kids over to see the family at my great-grandmothers house. I couldn't even see straight all I could do was cry and before this point I had never had an paranormal experience that I knew of.

Late that night my mother and I were laying in my bed (she and I were the closest ones to my "Mimi") and my mother was fast a sleep and I just couldn't sleep. As I peeped my eyes over the covers I saw in the corner of my room this glowing figure of a woman who looked identical to my great-grandmother as a young married adult.  She was so gorgeous and glowing and soft spoken like the "angels" we all hear about. She called my name, "baby Sarah," they all called me that because her youngest daughter was named Sarah as well so she called my name "baby Sarah" and said time is ticking and soon I must go, come little darling go with me. Its so beautiful all I could do was hide. I miss her and I dedicate this to her Cora Pearl Mhoon Kent

Written by Sarah V, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment