Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Boy

Well, Me and My family moved into this house about 2 years ago. At the time, I was 10. It was the first day 0f 5th grade; I was very excited. My sister Madison, claimed she saw a boy; a boy the color of blue, Jumping off our carpeted staircase, We had no boys in the house at the time; just girls and our good friend, practically sister Cassie. Nobody believed my sister we all thought she was crazy but then about a week ago, we were wrong and we believe there are actual ghosts in my house.

My friend Cassie was staying the night, and she got a phone call, off my mom's cellphone, everyone was asleep my mom was in the shower, and her phone was Downstairs, Cassie answered the phone and no one was there, she was about to wake up when she heard a whispering, almost like something wanted to tell us something important. The strange voice started moaning and groaning. Could there be ghosts in the house?

This is a true story; please no hate comments, thanks.

Sent in by Morgan Braden, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment