Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Cry at Night

A long time ago when I was 13 years old, (I am 25 now), I lived with my grandma because she thought it would of been best for me to get away from all the trouble I put my parents through, (I was a pretty bad kid), just to clear off my mind. She lived in a big beautiful house. On Summit Avenue close to downtown Saint Paul, Mn where all the riches lives and all the old buildings were. (well that's what I think because its so expensive on that part of the town).

In that house there was only me, my grandma, her two kitties and her little puppy. I thought it would be very cool to live with her, far away from my parents and just have the freedom to myself. Think again honey, just within two weeks living with her I got the creeps as if I was being watch. I couldn't sleep at night. I always kept the lights on when falling asleep. So one night I Wasn't tire so I decided to stay up and played on her computer. Then all of a sudden. A baby cries down the hall way. I was in my head thinking it is my imagination there is no way I heard that. So I decided to pretend I didn't hear it and just went back to what I was doing. Then all of a sudden again I heard it. Man it scared me so much that I was so stupid I had to go and see what in the world was it. While getting up all but butterflies was in my stomach looking for the sound. I walk checked my grams room she was sound asleep. I was too scared to look for the sound so I decided to go to my room call a friend and fell asleep. That was the very last time I stayed up at her house. She also has a very scary basement which I only went down there once and not ever again. So whatever the cry was I may never know.

Sent in by "silence", Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment