Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ghost of a Doctor

One time, my family and I moved to a new house. I knew something was wrong just when I came in the house. I looked in the room and I saw a guy, who had one of those gowns that you have to wear in the hospital! I said, "mom does any one else live here?" She said, "No son, why do you ask?" "No reason."

When my sister and I went to sleep we heard something outside, so we looked out there and saw the man that I saw before! We told our parents, only mom believed us. One night mom and dad saw a man in a top hat with a knife in the light of the lightning. The next morning we had called the police. They could not find any thing, they said they were seeing things. So then my parents went to go see a paranormal expert. My dad didn't think ghosts were real, but he agreed with mom. When we had got there the expert told us what is going on in the house. Mom told what we had seen. The expert said this spirit is very strong if it can hold a knife. So he gave us three options; one was to move, the other was to have a cleansing or to try to kill the spirit yourself. So we picked to have a cleansing first.

The next morning we had called the priest to give the cleansing. It had worked for three days then we heard a moan. We saw a zombie type ghost! Mom screamed, dad called the expert and said we are moving! We all got in the car and drove of. The next week we stopped living at Aunt Deb's place. And we never had ghost trouble again.

Written by Kasendrake, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment