Friday, July 24, 2009

The Rocking Chair

It was my step dads birthday and the whole family was over and my cousin Andrew asked me Do you believe in ghosts? and I said I don't know why and he said... are you scared of ghosts... and I was like no... he called his mom in(my aunt)and said Tell Tori the story of the rocking chair.

My aunt's story:

I just moved in a house and I loved it I was sitting in the living room and I had my grandmas old rocking chair across me and it made creaking sounds when it moved and I started to hear creaking sounds so I looked over and it was rocking... no one was there I ignored it. Also every morning I would wake up and walk into the kitchen and there would be knives in the table. I could not sleep that night.

Another story:

I told my friend Emma that story and she told me this one:

One day she went over her aunts house in the summer she slept over too she stayed in the guest room and as I said it was summer so she left the window open she opened up her eyes because she heard something scratchy all of a sudden the window slammed and she ran down stairs with her aunt and sat on the leather couch she looked over and the cushion next to her was hollow like someone was sitting on it but no one was there she ran and jumped on her aunts lapped. Now... I believe in ghosts.

Written by Tori, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment