Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Face On The Wall

In 2001 it was like any other day I was getting ready to go to sleep, I was 6 or 7 at the  time. I was washing my face when I heard my older sister’s scream coming out of the living room. I was terrified it was a burglar because our old house was an easy target. I ran to the living room and saw my sister sitting against the back wall and at the other side of the room on the left top corner there was a face of a woman staring at my sister. It looked like an elderly and small woman with curly hair, she was pale white and her hair was silver, not knowing what to do I turned on the light, after seeing as many ghost stories as I did I thought that was the only thing to do.

When I looked at where the face was, I only noticed a little nail, which was unusual to be in the ceiling, I asked my neighbors and they said on that night, ten years ago an old woman hung herself after loosing her husband. Since then I’m researching ghosts and other phenomenons. Even though I’m still 14.

By Nicole, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment