Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spirit of the Glass

It was in the month of September. My classmates decided to play spirit of the glass in our classroom. At first I doubted joining because I know in my self that its bad, but later when I saw some of classmates going home then I decided to join my classmates who were there left in our classroom.

We started playing the game and we asked questions. I never expected that the glass would move directly to yes. At first we were confused by the answers, that's why we decided to do it again. We did it for maybe one or two weeks. Then Saturday came.

All of us thought it was the end of our life because the spirits told us that they would get us one by one. But my classmate who was possessed she likes to die just to save our lives but we disagreed on that. She floated in the air and said her last words and thank you. That time we thought that was the end but we promised not to do it again and the spirits whom we called forgave us.

We decided to bless our classroom that moment. My classmates who have third eye said that the spirits were glad that they were blessed. Until now that happening is still in my mind. That's why I've decided if there's a person who knows how to open a third I will take risk it and I will let that person to help me.

Written by Zair, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment