Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Experience with Sleep Paralysis

One night I was asleep and I was having a really bad dream. I awoke and was hollering for my fiancé. My chest was hurting really bad and all of a sudden some demonic voice told me that he was not there and that he would be back in a little while. It wouldn't let me turn or talk or even kick him but it was like 2 or 3 minutes before I could talk to him. The thing is it didn't even feel like his hands or anything and then after those few minutes he was there, it was my fiancé.

I don't know if I was having a heart attack or anything like that because my left arm was tingling all the way to my chest and it was bad pains. So I really think something holds you down in those times because when I was being held down it talked to me. The voice felt like really nasty breath on my face and in my ear. It was gross but when I told it to my fiancé he just grinned like it wasn't him.... spooky

This is a true story. I have an eight month old baby now and this happened when he was between one and two months old.

Written by Tiffany, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment