Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ghost Call

We were in long island staying at my grandmothers.It was a regular vacation... beach, candy, shopping.

On the last day of vacation though something pretty peculiar happened. The phone kept ringing and ringing and ringing with know caller ID. Finally my grandma answered it. She picked it up and said hello hello and it went dead. It really freaked her out. My mom assured her it was nothing and she calmed down and we all went to the beach.

We came back home about four hours later and her eyes were wide with shock. She bolted into the living room and we followed behind. Listen to this message... She played it and it said are you ok? I will be watching. We just stared at each other and my mom spoke up... "it sounds like uncle John".

"Exactly" my grandma answered.

Although I never knew my great uncle john I have grown to wonder about him and I am glad he is watching over me.

By Hannah, Copyright 2009 Willard E. Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment